♥My Epic Viewers!!!♥

Close Friends On MSP!!


OK, if Nawww is reading this I want to say thank you for the hair, shoes,top and horns (again).  If anyone else wants to know what hair i'm talking about here's a pic. And there's also a pic of Nawww herself.









Nawww



She's really nice and friendly and speaking of nice an friendly people I'd like to mention my BFFs, Skyflyingangels, Megaidan, HottiePottie12345!



I also have other close friends on MSP such as Princessflowerlily, Sully1111, Jhannel45, LeopardRocker62541 and Jazzierockzfashion. Here are some pics.

Princessflowerlily

Sully1111

Jhannel45

Leopardrocker62541

Jazzierockzfashion


Thank you for reading this incredibly long post (the longest I've ever made) and enjoy life in the real world and the world of MSP!! BTW ~ sorry this post was so long I tried to make the pictures fit side by side but it din't work~ PEEEEAAAACCCEEEE!!!!

1 comment: